Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Couple of My Favorite Chew Toys

This first one is an oldie, but a goodie. I've had it for a long time and have enjoyed chewing on it for hours on end.

It's some sort of dental bone. The red gelly part in the middle -- which feels good on the gums, by the way -- is surrounded by your typical chewbone material (rawhyde?)

I generally prefer to hold it upright between my two front paws and chew on it as if it were a popsicle.

Chewing on stuff is relaxing. If I find myself getting too worked up over something, I'll go looking for a bone to chew on, and I'm cool. And unlike some dogs, I never chew on things I'm not supposed to, either! (Balled-up tissue paper notwithstanding, of course.) So K&N never have to worry about finding their shoes or socks chewed up!

The other chew toy that I've recently fallen in love with is one that I got only a few weeks ago. K&N call it a "donut." I've only been chewing on it for a couple days, but I'm almost finished with it! It's basically a typical chew toy all rolled up into a circle. What I like doing is trying to untangle the whole thing! It definitely keeps my mind occupied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home