Monday, July 03, 2006

What a weekend...

Boy did I have an exciting weekend!
First, it started off, as usual, with a delicious breakfast.

By the way, I really like these new food bowls. I don't have to bend down all the way to eat or drink. Whoever thought of that idea was a genius!

So anyway, this past weekend, I did a lot of things I'd never done before. One of those things was walking all the way to where Natchan works.

That's right! I walked all the way to Towson University. It was pretty far, but it was pretty cool. Since it was a Saturday, there weren't very many people on campus (except for lots and lots of squirrels and chipmunks). We walked around, but unfortunately, the field was closed for repair, so I didn't get the chance to run around off the leash. That's okay though, because we found a nice shaded spot where Natchan proceeded to give me a good brushing.

Afterwards, we walked back to the house. On the way, we stopped by a Starbucks. That's right. Can you picture me sitting outside a Starbucks? I even had my very own bowl of water (sadly, K&N wouldn't give me any coffee!)

I was exhausted, but happy. See?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home