Thursday, June 29, 2006

Speaking of bad weather...

It rains a lot in Maryland.
Seriously. Everyday, 24 hours a day, there's been constant downpours and... thunder!...

The last day the sun was out was last Wednesday. That day, K&N took me for a looooooong walk. I have never seen so many cars and people. When I used to go on walks around the neighborhood in Chesapeake, I would see one, maybe two cars drive by. And they'd only be going 20 miles an hour. Here, everybody zips by so fast!


The other difference between the walks here and the walks back home is that K&N keep making me walk beside them. Imagine that! I prefer being in front and pulling everybody along, but they won't let me. I resist in the beginning, but then I get so tired, I end up practically walking behind them.

It doesn't help that there are so many hills here! Back home, everything's nice and flat. But here, I get tired going up all these steep inclines!

The best part of walking with K&N is that I get a nice brush when we come back to the house. Nakko takes her time and brushes all the itchy hair out of my coat in the places I can't reach myself, and it feels really nice! I also like walking home because I know there's a big bowl of water and a giant pillow with my name on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home