Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

This week marks my 12th birthday. KC claims it's on October 17 because I was one month old when I showed up at their house. So in honor of this day, K&N decided to get me the best birthday gift ever. (Actually, the week started off with a weekend stay at the local Dog & Cat Hotel).

Anyway, KC came home yesterday with a big Target bag, and somehow, I knew whatever was inside was for me. The second he walked in the door, I went straight to the bag, trying to grab it out of his hands.

And I was right! Inside the bag was this awesome new bed. The second they put it on the floor, I claimed it and slept there all night!

On top of that, K&N also fashioned the ottoman in the living room into my own personal couch. Now, for the chilly winter nights, I'll have somewhere besides the floor to curl up on and relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home