Monday, September 11, 2006

Walking the Lake

This park means a lot to K&N. When they were married, they took their wedding pictures at this beautiful park. So the three of us, along with Mom & Dad, came here for a nice long walk. The weather was very nice, if a little hot. It had been a few weeks since I last saw Mom and Dad. And it was the first time I had been back to Chesapeake since I moved in with K&N. It was very nice being back home (even if I didn't recognize the house!)

The other fun part about the lake was that there were so many dogs there! I didn't get along with all of them, but it was interesting to see. Some were even swimming! Maybe next time...

The walk around the lake was so beautiful and so much fun, I can't wait to go back and do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home