Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Take a Hike...

So over the weekend, some friends of K&N's came over to visit. They were the first overnight guests we've had since I moved in. I was also on my best behavior, believe it or not!

They came Friday night. The next morning, the five of us went to Oregon Ridge Park and walked along the "Loggers Red Trail." It's the trail in red. By the way, that trail was 1.6 miles long!

We were walking for a pretty long time too. And I think we might have gotten "off-track" a little bit as well. For a while, we were walking on some pretty rough terrain. Not very trail-like at all. Fortunately, I was able to use my natural canine tracking instincts to find a safe passage through the forest!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You save the day with you caine instinct?

Spaz, you are The Dog.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home