Monday, March 19, 2007

This is How I Roll...

One of my all-time favorite activities is rubbing my back frantically against my chewtoys. It always happens out of the blue. I'll be lying on the floor, gnawing away at my favorite bone, when -- all of a sudden -- I start rolling around on my back.

I can't do this for long periods of time anymore. (When I was younger, I could do this for hours. Seriously.) Only a couple minutes at a time for me now. I'm an old dog; what can I say?

With the weather acting all crazy (one day it's 75 degrees and we're going on a long walk. The next day, it's snowing and my feet ache!), I don't get to have consistent exercise. So rolling on my chewtoys is my activity for the day. Either way, I'm usually pretty exhauseted afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home